In the world full of conflicting beliefs, it is quite a big deal to decide if you should go for a treatment or not. The concerns become more serious when it is about your looks and the efforts placed are going to have a direct impact on your personality and outlook. Some believe that taking treatments as if skin polish or facial is harmful to the skin other believes that it helps to keep the skin healthy and helps it live long and fresh. Facials are confusing issues because of the miss-information about what exactly they do with your skin.
If you are living in Lahore, as one of the major city of Pakistan, you can find a number of beauty salons in Lahore that are offering the best facial deals in Lahore. However, it is all in your hands you decide to go for which of the presented choice. Today we will sort the problem for you and will give a look into if the facial is necessary for your skin or not. This can be done by understanding the way they actually work. Let’s give a look on all the essential details and the pros and cons!
The Hope and Hype:
Let’s just keep aside the nonsense that you often see in the fashion magazine and advertisements, a face wrapped in some colored mask and cucumber on the eyes- cucumber has to do nothing with your eyes. To the fact, facial can be both hurtful and helpful, and it all depend on the right choice and the way it is performed. Remember the person who is performing your facial is the key to the way it will have an impact on your skin.
On a serious note, facials are not a key to stay or become beautiful. However, for some skin type, if done properly facial can add more beauty and neatness. On the other hand, if don wrong, they are nothing but a waste of money, time, and can surely destroy your skin.
Benefits of Facial:
Remember facial is for skin care and not meant for relaxation. If you are looking for a relaxation, you must go for a body massage and not for facial. A great facial can provide you with following benefits;
- Deep cleansing of skin
- Softening and removal of white and black heads with manual extraction
- Nourishment of dehydrated skin
- Smoothing of wrinkles by plumping skin with specially formulated moisturizers
- Exfoliation of skin with gentle scrubbing helps to achieve a smooth even skin
- Fades the brown discoloration and enhance the skin tone
- Reduce wrinkles with special treatment that are used during some types of facials
What facials cannot Deal With:
Mostly people look facials as one for all solution to all kind of skin problems from wrinkles to acne and from fading skin to patchy skin. To the fact, facials are not a cure to all and for sure, they cannot replace what you use at your home, on daily basis, to moisturize and take care of your skin. Here are some of the things that facials cannot deal with;
- They cannot eliminate acne
- They cannot fade the decolonization of skin, permanently
- They cannot replace the cosmetic treatments like dermal or lasers
- They cannot treat persistent redness
- They cannot lift your sagging skin
- They cannot remove puffy eyes or dark circles
Devices Used During Facials:
Certain facials also involve hand managed devices or machines that are said to be able to do everything to give required results, from dark circles, and wrinkles to puffy eyes etc. it is also said that these machines deal with the acne and blackheads etc. To the fact, they are a complete waste of time and money and often bring negative impact on your skin. Skin, especially that of your face is delicate and exposure to such harsh chemicals and machines can bring severe damage to the soft cells of the facial skin.
In the bottom line, it is important to understand that a good facial can make you look perfect and can deal with a number of problems of your skin but a wrongly handled procedure can bring ultimate damage to your skin. At the same time, done periodically or once in a blue moon, facials cannot do miracles, better is to take care of your skin on regular basis. Even when you are in need of facial make, sure you are visiting the best beauty salon in Lahore that are providing all the services with the help of professionals who know to give you the best and suitable treatment for your skin.
Medium length hair has the best thing that they suit every woman with any hair type. It can help you make better hair styles with variety. You can make hair buns or curls or any other style. If you are resident of Pakistan you can get all this done in no time if you choose Cosmo Saloon that is one of the best salons in Lahore and offer you charming change in no time and attractive packages.
Well, hitting the jaw line and your collarbone the midi hairstyle is an advanced level crisp to hair. This length of hair is considered as a good mousse for all hair styles. You can style it in a smooth way or can add some waves into it; you can have a bed head style or can easily go clumsily in the middle of the hall. Here we are going to give you an idea about some of the most incredible middle-length hair styles.
But before going to check these styles, make sure you are selecting what style suits your face the best. Remember your hair style talks a lot about your personality and also admires the dress you are wearing. let’s give a look to some of the most exciting shoulders length hair.
The Chic Shag:
It is an ideal alternative for the mid length hair. It is more suitable for the females who are easy going with wavy hair. If you are the one who wants your hair to look fixed without many efforts and keep you adorable at the same time, this might be the best option for you. For a smiling personality, this hairdo with front bang and waves in hair will make her look more stylish and trendy. If you want some bangs at your face front, you might go with this option, confidently.
Shoulder Length Classic Hairdo:
The collarbone swept cut that is close to your collarbone or 2 inches under work perfectly for everybody. Minor layering into the finished length can be an additional supplement for your extraordinary look. It will make you look classy and help you carry whatever makes you look classy, trendy and decent.
Wavy & Soft:
Such hair length goes well with all hair type. You can apply mousse, blow dry and twist arbitrary pieces and make free waves and it will surely sum up your beauty. To add more charm to this hairstyle, you can get hair dye that is specifically for such type of hair and adds more to your beauty. Short hair at the front can give a perfect look to the hairstyle.
A perfect hairstyle for short hair lover and it functions splendidly for few surfaces despite the fact that wavy hair is difficult to style. But for ladies like Jennifer Aniston, this hair style is the best and an ideal for females with off necks.
Medium Length Blunt Cut:
It’s not slashed but a work of art, a lovely shape that goes flawlessly. With a couple of layers on the face, this cut proves to be the best for the broad face. To add more, just have few chips away at the face and you will be going fine, shiny and straight. This might be the best cut for those who are willing to have short hair on board face.
The new year brings a lot of new things to your lifestyle from your body shape to your show color and style you get to know all that is new and upcoming to get dressed perfectly according to the style and trends. Here we are presenting all the princesses with an ultimate quick guide to deal with their fashion image in a better way in the year 2017.
Let’s give a look at what you should keep with you and what you should get rid of while dealing with your fashion image.
Your Matte Lip color
Yes! Officially it is the time now to retire your matte lip color. Though the last year was full of vibrant colors with sparkling highlights and the knife liner, along with an unending collection of lip kits. But this time, be ready for something more than a matte lip color, it’s time to take out your gloss back to your lips. According to the makeup experts, the lip-gloss will be a charming change after years of matt lip look on the shelves. So if you are wearing a gloss on your holidays, you are absolutely right on the trend.
A skin that breath well is the most appropriate one, get ready to work on achieving vibrant, healthy and radiant skin tone. It’s time to get rid of baking, contour and allowing your skin to work perfectly being naked. Let it breathe well! As far as your makeup queen image is concerned better go for a pair of bold and natural. Get a look with fresh skin paired with bold eyes and lips. But what kind of bold lips, we have to look into it in coming discussion.
Boyish Eye Brows:
Overdoing the eyebrows is out of the game now. It’s time to go for naturally groomed straight brows that must make you look younger and trendy in 2017. Give arrest to the pencils, tweezers, and powders. Go for thin gel and freshly brushed brows with a light fill up as well.
Black Interrupted Liner:
An imperfect black liner for the year 2017, degraded at the bottom lash or can only be lined in the center of the eye would be in trend this time. It’s time to get an unfinished new look with liner. You can say that this time you have to move far beyond the hyper flawless look of 2016.
The Gorgeous Pink
Consider pretty pink as your natural new color this year. You can see new rosy pink shades in your favorite brands like Pucci, Dior, Isabel Marant and others. And you can pull this neutral shade off on any body part you want to. It can be graphics soft on the eyelids, high on cheeks and healthy glowing on the lips. It’s time to add freshness on your bare face with pink in this session.
Though the fashion trends will keep bringing you with a number of exciting changes in your makeup and styling basics, these are some of the most predicted trends by top fashion stylist from around the globe. It’s time to change and to add more class to your looks with a natural approach. Cosmo Salon is one of the best and the most advanced level beauty salon that is successfully providing the gorgeous looks with the contemporary makeup trends.
Summer is the season in which women love to wear beautiful summer dresses and make their personality glowing. But due to intense heat and warmth of the sun, this fashion can lead to severe skin damage. The pores in the skin become clogged because of excessive sweating in the presence of dust and eventually the skin becomes rough and dull. Therefore, it is a special need to take care of your skin in this harsh weather by following some simple remedies. These remedies have been gathered from the experts of some of the top salons in Lahore.
- Water intake
The foremost remedy for keeping our skin fresh in summers is the maximum intake of water in the form of different ways such as fruit juices, coconut water, green tea etc. Water not only helps to purify your skin and body but also makes your skin refreshing.
- Food intake
Another remedy from top salons in Lahore’s expert is that salty products and meat should be avoided in summers as they are difficult to digest and can cause a dehydrating effect on the body. To keep your skin glowing and maintain the water balance in the body, those foods should be adopted which are full of necessary vitamins and have considerate water content in them e.g. cucumbers, watermelons, oranges, lettuce etc.
Proper waterproof sunscreens comprising SPF should be applied on to the skin 30 minutes before stepping into the sun. This will guard your skin from the intense UVA rays radiated by the sun and prevent it from getting dark and damage.
Regardless of the weather, you should moisturize your skin with a good water based moisturizer regularly after taking shower when the skin is still wet and just before going to bed in the night. This will help to keep your skin soft and gentle all day long.
Besides moisturizing, experts of top salons in Lahore recommend that exfoliation should be done to remove the dead skin cells that get accumulated on the face and body. This will leave a glowing effect on your skin.
Your skin should be appropriately cleansed daily with a good quality cleanser. If you have an acne prone skin, go for a cucumber or an aloe Vera cleanser instead of using other normal ones.
You can also give yourself a steam therapy once in a week to open clogged pores and remove all the dirt that has accumulated in the skin. Steaming helps to make the skin clearer and softer and works well for all skin types.
By applying a toner, one can get following benefits:
- It moisturizes the skin well
- Balances the pH level
- Removes dirt and toxins
- Refreshes your skin and makes it softer
Many tan removing formulas are easily found in the market to neutralize and soothe the skin and reduce the effect of harsh sun rays.
Exercise is also very necessary to keep your skin healthy and glowing. It improves the blood circulation and removes toxins and waste materials from the body at a quicker pace, leaving your skin soft and tender. Do simple workouts or yoga every morning to feel good and stay fresh.
Since a long time, Pakistan is known as one of the leading countries in the field of fashion and, Lahore and Karachi its trendiest cities. As we talk about parties and wedding ceremonies, women of Lahore are very much involved with new fashion drifts and designs. But, we feel difficulty and confusion when it comes to choose a best beauty parlour for a bride. So, here is the list of top salons in Lahore.
- Cosmo Salon.
Cosmo Salon offers expert services of grooming, Bridal and groom makeup, and Bridal Mehndi. It has recently started its journey but in just few years, it has made many grooms and brides look amazingly beautiful on their big day. They are offering various different hair care and skin care treatments which are a must to try services.
- Natasha’s Beauty Salon.
Natasha Salon is the most famous Pakistani Bridal and Party Makeup Salon by Natasha Khalid, Sabrina Khalid and Hina Durrani, the granddaughters of madam Noor Jehan. Natasha is basically trained in London, known for her sophisticated hairstyles and imperial looking brides. Many Pakistani celebrities have chosen this salon for their wedding makeups. Majority of the reviews of this exceptional salon are outstanding.
- Maram & Abroo Beauty Salon and Studio.
Maram & Abroo Beauty Salon and Studio started as the only female-duo working as stylist and fashion photographer in 1996 at Kinnaird College and then professionally since 2000. They have won several awards in beauty treatments for their amazing work. Recently, they won MTV Best Stylers Award for their remarkable photography and styling skills.
- Sabs: The Salon.
Launched in 2001, Sabs is known for their traditional makeup style by the talented Qadir Khan and Saba Ansari. It is a very famous salon in Karachi as well as Lahore. The only problem with the salon is the number of brides it takes on for the day. It is often called as the “fish market” of the bridal world or “bride factory” as some call it because most brides do not feel as cossetted as they would like to be, at the most special day of their life. Nevertheless, the makeup by both of the artists is hands down one of the best.
It was established by Massarat Misbah, Redah Misbah and Nighat Misbah in 1980. They are serving women for past 30 years and provide quality services. They have almost 25 outlets all over in Pakistan and one each in UAE, USA and Canada as well. They are specialised in beauty therapy, cosmetology and hair sciences. They have the team of complete professionals and Depilex trained staff that has either been working earlier at Depilex or has been trained at its institute.
- Alle’nora Makeup Salon.
Alle’nora is a beauty salon which began its business in the year 1989. The beauty parlour was founded by the highly renowned artists Annie Mansoor. Alle’nora has always played a great character in augmenting and enhancing the beauty and charm of the women of Pakistan. Annie Mansoor surely knows the art of evolution of beauty. The salon focuses to provide quality services in bridal makeup, hair styling, hair colouring, hair cutting, acrylic nails, massages and treatments for slimming.
- Madeeha’s Beauty Salon.
Madeeha’s is one of the most famous Bridal and Party Makeup Salon. Launched in 1995, they deal in Bridal and Party Makeup, Salon Services, Photography Studio. Their skilfully trained staff will endow all your requirements, and ensure that a bride’s unique day would be lovely, confident & relaxed experience.
- Tariq Amin.
For over 25 years, the name Tariq Amin has been tantamount with hair, make-up, style, fashion and glamour. The hairdresser, celebrity wardrobe stylist, hair stylist and media personality is versatile, continues to raise industry standards and is somewhat of a phenomenon himself. They provide international standard hair and makeup services with individualized attention given to every client.
Nabila’s beauty parlour was first founded in 1986. One of the most experienced Pakistani makeup artists, Nabila continues to rule the bridal and the fashion industry of Pakistan. They provide bridal makeup with comfortable atmosphere and privacy. They also offer photo shoots for brides if interested.
- Ather Shehzad.
Ather Shehzad Beauty Salon is one of the most well-known and leading beauty salons in Pakistan. They deal in Bridal and Party Makeup, Skin and Hair Services as well as Photography. Ather Shehzad is the legendary iconic style and fashion brand of Pakistan.
Grime and dust in air makes your hair rough and as a result their natural shine fades away. Moreover, styling is another factor which severely damages your hair. For a perfect look, your hair should be perfectly healthy so that you could mould them according to your requirements of the day. That is why good care should be taken of hair to maintain their health. Going to a salon for the hair treatment can be way to costly and time consuming. So, we have gathered some of tips from the best hair salons in Lahore.
Here are some hair care tips from some best hair salons in Lahore which should be adopted to keep your hair strong enough to tolerate pollution and other damages.
- Olive oil and almond oil
Oiling is one of the traditional therapies to keep your hair naturally healthy. Olive oil and almond oil are considered the best among the family of oils for conditioning hair and giving it a natural shine.
- Healthy diet
The most effective home treatment for hair care is a healthy diet. You should drink plenty of water and eat a healthy & nutritious diet of raw fruits and vegetables because what you put into your body will be reflected on the outside.
- Egg treatment
The egg white and yolk are very beneficial to give your hair a perfect healthy look. You should apply the entire egg mixed in some oil and yogurt to nourish your hair at least once in a week.
- Proper cleanliness
Dirt gets accumulated in the hair and results in itchy scalp often filled with dandruff. Therefore, you should rinse your hair regularly for beautiful and healthy looking hair.
- Neem leaves
Neem leaves are useful for women having oily scalp as they remove the oil and prevent the skin from getting infections.
Another tip from hair salons in Lahore is to use Amla. It can be used in the form of paste or shampoos. It is a very effective remedy for hair fall.
- Avoid hot water
Hot water can instantly make your hair brittle and dry thus leaving a rough effect on them. Therefore, moderate temperature water should be used to rinse your hair.
- Avoid using hair dyes
The bounce and strength of natural hair can never be compared to dyed hair. The chemicals used in hair dyes are very harmful for your hair and make them easily breakable. One should not spoil the naturalness of hair by using such harmful artificial techniques.
- Brushing technique
Brushing your hair regularly is one of the important steps to keep them healthy. Proper brushing not only improves the blood circulation but also give your hair a healthy look. The tangles at the tips should be removed first and then long strokes should be taken from the roots to the ends. This technique spreads the natural oil present in your hair and avoids breakage.
Many conditioners of natural extracts are available in the market. Proper conditioning should be done at least 2-3 times a week to keep your hair healthy as forever.
These were few hair care tips that have been gathered from the experts of some of the best hair salons in Lahore. These tips will surely help you have longer and stronger hair.
Men mostly have to wander around outside in intense weather which can cause accumulation of dirt into their hair and scalp. This grime leads to dandruff and makes their hair unhealthy and fragile. Like women, men should also take good care of their hair to keep them healthy and good looking. The major problem which is caused by unhealthy hair is that hair loss begins at a very early age. But due to their tiring schedule it is impossible for men to go to hair salons in Lahore and have hair treatments.
But having healthy hair is not only important for their well being but also for their personality. So, for men we have some best hair care tips that have been collected from the experts of best hair salons in Lahore. Proper hair care tips should be adopted by men to keep their hair healthy as forever and to avoid unnecessary hair fall.
- Aloe Vera gel
Aloe Vera is the perfect remedy to strengthen hair, remove infections and avoid hair loss for men. Its gel should be massaged twice or thrice weekly to overcome hair problems.
- Jojoba Oil
Oiling technique can never go out dated to keep your hair healthy. Massaging hair with oils reloads the hair with lost nutrients. Besides, it converses the effect of serious damage to your hair. Jojoba oil encourages hair growth and makes the tips stronger. It is considered one of the best oils for frizzy hair and dry locks. Many hair salons in Lahore use this oiling technique while they are treating your hair.
Amla is a natural ingredient which is not only beneficial for women’s hair but also proves to be a source of natural lustre for men as well. It keeps your hair healthy and makes them strong.
- Neem leaves
The relaxing neem paste will help re-establish alkaline balance of the scalp and removing dandruff as well as preventing hair fall. To make it better and even more effective, one can add honey and olive oil to the paste.
- Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is very helpful to make your hair softer and give them a perfect natural shine. It boosts hair growth and nourishes your scalp and hair.
- Keep hair trimmed
The best way to get over split ends is to trim your hair regularly so that the damaged section can be cut off from the other healthy hair. You should get it trimmed every six weeks.
- Pat Dry
Drying technique is also very important to keep your hair healthy. Mostly men rub their hair right after taking a shower though it the time when hair is most susceptible to damage and instantly breaks away. To properly towel dry, shake out the excess water and stroke your hair in the direction it grows instead of rubbing your hair harshly with a towel and making them brittle.
- Avoid chemical usage
Colouring, perming or using waxes on hair can cause a serious damage to them. The naturalness of hair fades away and all you are left with is unhealthy and easily breakable hair. That is why you should avoid using such chemicals repeatedly on your hair.
- Shampoo and conditioning
Appropriate shampoo and a good conditioner should be used regularly to keep your hair moisturised and refreshing.
- Healthy lifestyle
Moreover, experts of hair salons in Lahore also recommend having a healthy lifestyle comprising nutritious diet and regular exercise. This will result in a healthier scalp and great looking hair. Furthermore, the nutrients will help to increase hair growth as well.
- SEEME BEAUTY PARLOUR: It is one the well-known and well-reputed beauty parlors in Lahore. By Samina Shafqat, this parlor was established 23 years ago. She is specialized in hairstyles and bridal makeovers. And most importantly this beauty salon served their services at very low rates that everybody can afford easily. They have hair services which include rebounding, streaking, perming, Brazilian blow, trendy haircuts and hair styles. Also they have skin care treatments at low rates like, clean-up, whitening facials, Jansen facials, dermatological facial etc.
Bridal make-up costs from 18,000 to 20,000.
Location & Addresses: Moon Market, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore, Pakistan-54000
43-A Block, Before Allah-Hu Chawk, Johar Town, Lahore
Timings: Monday -Sunday 9 am to 11 pm
Phone Numbers: 042-37801722, 042-37804624, 042-35175043
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SEEME-Beauty-parlour/416712865086769
- UZMA BEAUTY SALON: This salon was established in 2008 and since than it has fame and clients attention because of its stunning facilities and low cost rates. It is run by Mrs. Uzma Babar; she is expert in hairstyling, bridal make-up and also occasional and party makeovers.
Address: 304 Y Block Commercial market DHA, Phase III, Lahore, Pakistan
Timings: Mon-Tues 110:00am to 9:00pm
Phone Numbers: 042 37186043, 03334538003, 03234416654
Email Address: [email protected]
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/uzmabeautysalon/
- NATASHA’S SALON: Since 2011 this has been running very successfully. Natasha’s beauty salon is offering their clients various services at reasonable cost. It includes whole body massage, scrubbing, and facial services, waxing. It makes you feel like you are in beauty paradise. Hair cutting and styling prices range from 1000, 1500, 2,000 or up to 4,000 it depends on your demands. Bridal makeup starts from 25,000 to 30,000. Hair treatment of different types cost under Rs 400 to Rs 1500 only.
Address: Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Phone Numbers: 042.3591.5290
Natasha Salon Timings: Monday to Sunday 10:30 am to 8:00 pm
- MARAM & AABROO SALON AND STUDIO: It was established in 1995 by two creative and passionate makeup artists Maram and Aabro. They are famous for their bold and unique concepts; they are also very famous in providing all sorts of bridal and party makeup services.
Their bridal makeup charges are about 10,000 to 30,000
Phone Numbers: 0321-4034254, 042-35714133
Address: MM Alam Road, Lahore, Pakistan, Opposite Cafe Zouk
Timings: 12pm to 7pm
Email: [email protected]
- DEPILEX BEAUTY PARLOR: Depilex is one of the most famous and well-known beauty parlors. Thousands of clients go there and get satisfactory result and also reasonable charges. They are specialized in bridal makeover which costs from 20,000 to 25,000. Different services cost like, Cleansing – Rs. 8, 00, Normal Facial – Rs. 1,000, Face Polish – Rs. 1,200, Fruit Facial – Rs. 1,600, Herbal Facial – Rs. 2,000, manicure pedicure – Rs. 600 etc.
DHA Address: 22 Z, Commercial Area, Phase 3, DHA, Lahore
Contact No. 04235692874-5
Gulberg Address: 165-p, Mini Market, Gulberg III, Lahore
Phone No. 042-37064780
Johar Town Address: 11 F/1, Johar Town, Lahore
Phone No. 042-3503679-80
Bahria Town Address: Depilex Beauty Clinic, Theatre Complex, B1, Bahria Town, Lahore
Phone No. 042-35340148.
- BOXING BRAID: This is very elegant and simple braid, in which you can sprint on the treadmill or take on the punching bag without getting worried about your hair getting in the way. Method is very simple, you need to create center part and do two French braid one or on other sides (it’s optional) for side braids or braid only on one side, leading into a low ponytail. Now tease the ponytail for little bit of voluminous. This braid gives you a very curvy appeal.
- BELLET BUN: This is the perfect workout bun. It is a low simple bun, make a pony and tie your hair around pony tightly. But by creating a deep side part instead of slicking hair straight back, it will give you a very flattering effect and also suites on every face shape. For a softer effect it keeps some hair surrounding your face.
- HEAD TURNER: This hairstyle is for skinny girls. A sweatband absorbs sweat along your hairline while keeping hair in place. It also helps to absorb excess oil. To tie this headband along your hairline it will give you a very stylish and sexy look.
- CONQUER AND DIVIDE: Simply brush you hair if you want to create this segmented hairstyle. Half-back and secure with a clear or hair colored elastic. Then continue creating small sections underneath, it depends on the length of your hair, tie the ponytail into each hairband all the way down to the base of your neck. After creating ponytails blow dry your hair or flat iron the length of your pony (it’s all your choice).
- CRISS-CROSS TOPKNOT: It is very simple, attractive, messy and fashionable bun which can be set all day long. It needs few easy master steps and some bobby pins. Separate your hair into three equal sections, on top make a bun and fix it with bobby pins. Make the middle section and twist it a little than wrap it around your bun.do same for the last section. Criss cross complete.
- PERFECT HOLIDAY TOP KNOT: This is pretty simple and party updo, and very suitable for everyday wear. To start simply brush your hair, after that gather all your hair to the top and tie up. Put thick elastic around it to create top head ponytail. It’s better to tie the pony higher. Wrap your hair around your elastic band on each side equally. If you want big bun, you can tease your hair a little bit on this stage. Grab a small piece of ponytail and loosely swoop it around your fountained pony-tail. Then put bobby pins and place it in your bun. Finally use your finger to make it even. Add a little hair spray at the end, and you are done.
• WOUND UP: This is the simplest and fashionable hairstyle which you can hold all day. Tie a pony tightly on the top of your head, make two sections and twist it and end it with clear elastic band. Or other option is, make three sections of your ponytail and make a tight braid, and then slightly pull each loop of your hair. Enjoy the hairstyle.
- NABILA SALON: They are really amazing and are full of different aspects like hair, makeup, and styling. The team at Nabila’s is very creative and they all believe in individual attention. The customers at Nabila’s also get a satisfactory result. They have the full team and every stylist is highly trained in comprehensive training and structure which includes courses. Nabila herself updates her international stylists and trends & techniques.
ADDRESS: 10-Q, first floor Gulberg II, Lahore, Pakistan.
Tel: (92-42) 3-577-9103, 3-577-9104
- NIKKI’S BEAUTY SALON: By giving a completely fresh and beautiful look to one’s body beauty can be easily attained. It can be skin, hairs, eyes, nose, fingers or any other part of the body. People tried so many things to become the most beautiful creatures on this earth from ages and this beauty salon promises to keep you all look beautiful. It is one the best beauty salon in Lahore.
LOCATION: 940-C, Faisal town Lahore.
- NINA G: Khadija Zahid, commonly known as Nina G. is very experienced and working in this profession for almost ten years. Her hard work and dedication towards clients make famous and she gained a flourished name and trust. When she started, it was only a small room in her own house but now it is one of the best beauty salon in Lahore. It is an upscale beauty salon which provides different beauty services. It was created with passion by offering exceptional salon experiences. They offer all types of beauty services and verity of luxurious treatments. The top well-known quality about Nina G is, they use best hair products and is famous for its fiscal treatments and bridal make-up.
Location: 61 Z Block, commercial area. Phase 3, D.H.A, Lahore, Pakistan.
Tel: (92-42) 3-574-0051/2, 0300-423-0010.
- SAB’S SALON: It is very amazing and one the best premier salon in Pakistan. Saba is very talented and passionate women. In 2007 she was awarded by Indus Nesvita style award, she has been nominated in LSA awards in the category of hair and make-up. In her salon, professional bridal makeup & bridal makeup is very famous. Services they provide party make-up, haircuts, coloring styling, spa, waxing, body slimming treatments etc.
ADRESS: 164-P, Mini market, Gulberg II. Lahore, Pakistan.
Tel: (92-42) 3-577-8698, 3-5778699
Business hours: 10am-7pm, Monday-Sunday.
- Madeeha’s beauty salon: It is one the best beauty salon in Lahore. This top rated salon was established in 1995 and since then it is running successfully. This is famous for its bridal make-over along with party and occasional make-up. Other services are oil treatment, hair styling, hair rebonding, hair cutting, L’Oreal treatments, protein facial etc.
Location: 12-A, XX Block, commercial area phase 111, DHA, 50-G main Gulberg, LAHORE PAKISTAN.
TEL: O42-35895111, 042-35895222